We Handle Immigration Cases Nationwide
At Dowd & Company PC, educating clients on their immigration options is of the upmost importance to us. When clients turn to our firm for help navigating the immigration system, our experienced and dedicated immigration team will tell them exactly what the case is going to look like and what is at stake, so they know what to expect at each phase of the journey.
Providing our clients with reliable and effective counsel is our top priority. We understand that immigration matters can be complex and frustrating. That is why we strive to deliver prompt service to the diverse clients we represent. You can count on us to answer the phone if you have concerns about your case and need advice.
- Investor Visas
- Temporary Visas
- Employment "Green Cards"
- Employer Compliance
- Asylum/DACA/ Removal Defense
- Family "Green Cards"
Immigration Services & Compliance Assistance
Dowd & Company provides a full range of immigration solutions to help clients achieve their unique case goals:
- Employee/Employer Immigration Matters: We provide a comprehensive analysis of employment-based immigration options for potential new-hires and existing international employees. We can help achieve your hiring goals and maintain compliance with immigration laws and regulations.
- Investment-Based Immigration Matters: Our firm has counseled and represented individual investors and entrepreneurs from around the world. We work closely with corporate counsel to ensure the investment, ownership, and entity are properly structured and documented to achieve maximum immigration benefits. Each investment requires deep analysis of the temporary and permanent visa options, so reach out to us as soon as possible to discuss your situation.
- Family-Based Green Cards: Family unity is one of the four goals of the U.S. immigration system. We represent families and individuals from around the world and help them explore all available options. We provide clear guidance on available immigration processes, including benefits, risk, processing times, and other information needed by families and individuals to make informed decisions.
- Temporary Visas: Individuals who do not intend to stay in the United States as a permanent resident can petition for a temporary work visa. Workers in this category must have a specific purpose when entering the country and their stay must be limited. People with a temporary work visa are restricted to the specific activity or reason for which they were issued the visa.
- Citizenship: In order to become a citizen of the United States, you must live in the U.S. for at least five years with a valid Green Card. In addition to meeting certain requirements, your immigration status will be closely scrutinized throughout the entire process. If you want to become a U.S. citizen but you aren't sure where to start, then please contact us today to discuss your situation.
- Asylum/DACA/Removal Defense: We help clients facing persecution petition for asylum. We also help clients apply for DACA and fight back against deportation orders. Each of these immigration matters can be complicated, which is why you should speak to an experienced immigration attorney about the details of your case to determine your eligibility.